Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the sakuraflagstaffsushi.com website and mobile application (the “Service”) operated by SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Use of Service
- SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki operates an online platform that allows users to order salads, sandwiches, and specialty items (“Products”) for delivery or pickup.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the ordering process and to update such information as necessary to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Data Collection and Privacy
- SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki may collect personal information, including but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and delivery address for the purpose of providing the Service, processing orders, and managing loyalty programs.
- You acknowledge and agree that SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki may use your personal information to send you promotional materials and offers related to our products and services, unless you opt-out of such communications.
- The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki and its licensors.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Service without the prior written consent of SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki.
Third-Party Websites and Services
- The Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki.
- SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; or (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki and its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right or privacy right.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
SAKURA Sushi & Teppanyaki reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.